Programme Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of this Master students should be able to:
- Demonstrate effective analytical and critical thinking skills to make an appropriate business related decisions.
- Distinguish and analyse ethical problems that occur in business and society.
- Illustrate how current technologies and decision-support tools can be utilized to the advantage of business operations.
- Explain the role and significance of effective management information systems, and describe how they contribute to optimizing organizational performance.
- Explain fundamental database concepts and apply these concepts to the design and development of relational databases.
- Demonstrate the major steps in the design and implementation phases of the system development life cycle (SDLC).
- Apply programming skills to solve common business problems and Web development techniques.
- Explain fundamental concepts of data communications, computer networking, and the related hardware.
- Demonstrate technical knowledge of computer networks, information security and information assurance.
|Introduction to Master Degree
|Theories of Management and Leadership
|Web Design and Development
|Business Data Communication and Security in Management Information Systems
|IT Project Management