The programme of study emphasizes the basic principles of public management process and concepts. Students will gain profound knowledge of management and administration procedures in order to successfully function in managerial positions in the public sector and the non-government organization (NGO) sectors.
The MPA is a general-purpose public management Master for individuals interested in careers in government or nonprofit organizations. Our curriculum focuses on developing all the necessary skills and knowledge to effectively manage and lead in today’s public and nonprofit sectors.
The aims of the programme are the following:
- To develop the knowledge and skills necessary for successful strategic leadership performance, within the context of dynamic local and global challenges
- To enhance the ability to source, analyze and critically appraise all types of business data and practice
- To develop flexible strategies for satisfying diverse stakeholder and partner demands across the whole supply chain and other value adding systems
The objectives of the programme are the following:
- o integrate cutting-edge strategic research and practice to achieve business transformation
- To engender a spirit of critical enquiry and environment that fosters lifelong learning and continuous personal and professional development
- To develop skills of leadership such as creativity, innovation, collaboration, risk taking, etc.
|Introduction to Master Degree
Core requirements (required modules)
|Policy Analysis: Frameworks, Approaches and Values
|Contemporary Public Policy: Theoretical Perspectives
|Ethics and Public Administration
|Governance and Public Policy
|Managing Human Resources in the Public Sector
|Strategic Planning and Budgeting
|Research Methods and Statistical Analyses